powerful headlamp by Petzl
, with multiple light beams, powered by lithium battery and equipped with Face2Face
anti-glare function. It allows to evolve in explosive environments ATEX
In BOOST mode it reaches a power of 360 lumens. It has a multiple light beam, offers three lighting modes that allow it to adapt to each situation, work at hand, proximity, movement and distance vision.
It enables teamworkers to be face-to-face without being dazzled to collaborate more effectively. It can be worn on Vertex and Alveo helmets, thanks to the supplied plates. Meets the requirements of the ATEX zone 1/21 certification (II 2 GD Ex ib IIB T4 Gb IIIB T135 ° C Db) for working in an environment exposed to the risk of explosion.
- Up to 360 lumens of power.
- Constant Lighting Technology.
- Three lighting modes and a Boost.
- Type of light beam: Wide, mixed or focused.
- Powered by Accu 2 Duo Z1 lithium ion battery.
- Charging time: 8 h.
- IP67 tightness.
- Supplied with two plates to fix it on Vertex and Alveo helmets. 110/240 V charger.
- Approximate weight of 370 g.
- Certifications: CE, II 2 GD Ex ib IIB T4 Gb IIIB T135 ° C Db ambient temperature: -20 ° C to + 40 ° C.