carabiner of robust construction for sport climbing with curved trigger. A reliable and durable Petzl
element especially suitable for all levels, but especially for beginners in sport climbing.
Its H-shaped profile provides lightness, on the other hand, the Keylock
system prevents hooking of the carabiner during maneuvers. The contact surfaces are wider and facilitate the passage of the rope, reducing the wear of the material.
- Large trigger opening for easy handling.
- H-shaped section to offer a better resistance / lightness ratio.
- Wider contact surfaces to facilitate the passage of the rope and reduce wear on the carabiner.
- Tip and Keylock system designed to avoid accidental hooking of the carabiner during maneuvers.
- The straight trigger with grip zone to improve grip when opening the carabiner.
- Large trigger opening: 27 mm.
- Major axis resistance: 23 kN.
- Minor axis resistance: 8 kN.
- Open gate resistance: 9 kN.
- 3-year warranty.
- Certifications: CE EN 12275 type B and UIAA.
- Approximate weight of 45 g.