chest blocker by Petzl
to be used as a complement to an Ascension-type grip, for rope ascents in work at height. Thanks to its wide entry, it adapts perfectly to large diameter ropes, being compatible with ropes between 8 and 13 mm.
- Materials: aluminum body, stainless steel cam and friction plate and
- It is used as a complement to a Basic blocker, or an Ascension fist, for rope ascent.
- Toothed cam with evacuation groove to optimize operation in all conditions (icy, muddy ropes, etc.).
- Stainless steel cam to improve corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel friction plate to improve wear resistance.
- Bottom hole adapted to keep the Croll ventral blocker flat.
- Upper hole to fix Torse braces and keep the blocker in the correct position.
- Compatible with ropes from 8 to 13 mm.
- Weight according to manufacturer: 140 g.
- Certifications: CE EN 567 and UIAA