The AXIS 11 mm
semi-static rope from Petzl
is particularly resistant to abrasion. Due to its standard diameter it is intended for users who are not necessarily experts in rope work techniques.
It includes a sewn terminal with a resistance of 22 kN, much higher than the knot in eight, at the end where we would make the anchor. This resistance is necessary to comply with the CE EN 353 & # 8722; 2
norm regarding sliding fall arrest devices on flexible anchor lines.
- Diameter: 11 mm.
- Sewn terminal.
- Certifications: CE EN 1891 type A.
- Length of 50 m.
- Strength with a knot in eight: 15 kN.
- Resistance with sewn terminal: 22 kN.
- Impact force (factor 0.3): 5.1 kN.
- Number of falls factor 1.77: 20.
- Weight per meter: 73 g.