The AXIS 11 mm
semi-static rope from Petzl
is particularly resistant to abrasion. Due to its standard diameter, it is intended for users who are not necessarily experts in rope work techniques. EverFlex construction ensures flexibility and consistent performance over time.
It includes a sewn terminal with a resistance of 22 kN, much higher than the knot in eight, at the end where we would make the anchor. This resistance is necessary to comply with the CE EN 353 & # 8722; 2
norm regarding sliding fall arrest devices on flexible anchor lines.
- Diameter: 11 mm.
- Sewn terminal.
- Length of 20 m.
- Percentage of cover 41%.
- Static elongation of 3%.
- Strength with a figure eight knot: 19 kN.
- Resistance with sewn terminal: 22 kN.
- Impact force (factor 0.3): 5.2 kN.
- Number of falls factor 1, 12.
- Certifications: CE EN 1891 type A.
- Weight per meter of 82 g.