fall arrest, support and suspension harness designed to increase comfort during use. Wide semi-rigid belt and leg loops provide excellent support. The design of the backrest with a dorsal attachment point allows, in the event of a fall, to hang comfortably, as the weight falls on the legs, while awaiting rescue.
has designed a lightweight and breathable construction that offers very good ventilation. The shoulder straps have a system that allows the connectors of the fall arrest lanyards to be stored and kept within easy reach. In the event of a fall, this system allows the release of the energy absorber.
It incorporates DoubleBack
self-locking buckles that facilitate adjustment. The harness also makes it easy to carry and organize work tools thanks to various equipment loops and loops to install Caritool tool holders and Toolbag,
- Materials: polyamide, polyester, aluminum and steel.
- Semi-rigid belt and leg loops for excellent support. Preformed and padded with breathable, perforated foam for maximum suspension comfort. & # 8232;
- Separate padded shoulder straps to limit friction on the neck and facilitate donning. When carrying a load on the belt, the shoulder straps also support this load and distribute it over the shoulders.
- System for storing the MGO connectors on each tie rod. In the event of a fall, this system allows the release of the absorber.
- Belt and shoulder straps equipped with two DoubleBack self-locking buckles, for a simple and quick adjustment.
- Ventral attachment point to distribute the load between the belt and the leg loops during suspension work. & # 8232;
- Two lateral attachment points that transmit the load at the waist level to work comfortably with the feet in support. They are retractable to avoid accidental snagging.
- A sternal attachment point and a dorsal attachment point to connect a fall arrest system. & # 8232; When a fall occurs on the dorsal point, the leg loops support the weight, allowing you to remain suspended in the harness for longer while waiting for rescue services. & # 8232;
- A rear attachment point on the belt to connect a retention lanyard.
- Six preformed gear loops with protective sheath.
- Two loops for Caritool tool holders.
- Four loops for the Toolbag.
- Weight according to manufacturer of 2090 g (size 1).
- CE EN 361, EN 358 and EN 813.
- 1 : Waist 70-93 cm; Thigh circumference 47-62 cm; Height between 165-185 cm.
- 2 : Waistline of 83-120 cm; 50-65 cm thigh girth; Height between 175-200 cm.