The ultra-comfortable Astro Bod Fast
harness from Petzl
is designed for specialists in work difficult to access by rope. It incorporates an integrated Croll L
ventral blocker. It is designed to prioritize efficiency and comfort during rope ascents and hang times.
The main novelty
is presented in the ventral attachment point with closure, since it allows an optimal and simple integration of the equipment (connection of a descender, of a fastening lanyard used in simple, of a progression lanyard and a seat), gaining the operator in simplicity in operations.
Wide semi-rigid belt and leg loops provide excellent support. They are preformed and padded with perforated and breathable foam for maximum suspension comfort.
self-locking buckles on the belt, straps and the back of the harness, between the belt and the leg loops, and Fast Lt
buckles on the leg loops. The harness also makes it easy to carry and organize work tools thanks to various equipment loops and loops for installing Caritool tool holders and Toolbag.
- Materials: polyamide, polyester, aluminum and steel.
- Zippered ventral attachment point that allows optimal integration of equipment:
- Connection of the Progress, Spelegyca, Progress Adjust ... lanyard directly to the shaft to avoid the use of a connector.
- & # 8232; Connection of the Croll L ventral ascender to the ventral point for greater efficiency when ascending a rope.
- Connection of the Podium seat to the axle by means of two shackles (supplied separately from the harness and the Podium), which allow the descender to be directly operated, while guaranteeing the mobility of the ventral attachment point.
- Descender connection through a connector.
- Two textile side attachment points with plastic insert, which ensure easy connection of a double-used fastening lanyard, while keeping weight and volume limited.
- A sternal attachment point and a dorsal attachment point to connect a fall arrest system. & # 8232;
- A rear attachment point on the belt to connect a retention lanyard.
- Semi-rigid belt and leg loops for excellent support. Preformed and padded with breathable, perforated foam for maximum suspension comfort. & # 8232;
- Separate padded shoulder straps to limit friction on the neck and facilitate donning. When carrying a load on the belt, the shoulder straps also support this load and distribute it over the shoulders.
- The leg loops have automatic Fast Lt buckles, so they can be opened and closed easily and quickly without losing adjustment, even with gloves.
- The belt and shoulder straps feature self-locking DoubleBack Plus buckles, for a simple and quick adjustment.
- On the back of the harness, between the belt and the leg loops, the harness also has DoubleBack Plus buckles that allow adjustment when using the dorsal attachment point. In the event of a fall above this point, a short adjustment allows the weight to be loaded on the leg loops, thus allowing you to be more comfortably suspended from the harness while awaiting rescue.
- Six preformed gear loops with protective sheath.
- Two loops for Caritool tool holders.
- Two loops for Toolbag tool bags.
- Weight according to manufacturer 1900 g (size 1).
- Warranty: 3 years.
- Shelf life: 10 years.
- Certified according to European and Russian standards.
- Certifications: CE EN 361, EN 358, EN 813, EN 12841 type B, EAC.
- 0 : Waist 65-80 cm; Thigh circumference of 44-59 cm; Height between 160-180 cm.
- 1 : Waist 70-93 cm; Thigh circumference 47-62 cm; Height between 165-185 cm.
- 2 : Waistline of 83-120 cm; 50-65 cm thigh girth; Height between 175-200 cm.