The Asap Lock
proposes an ingenious solution
to facilitate user maneuvering in ascents
by rope, since which includes a lock
function that allows the user to immobilize the apparatus to reduce the height of the fall
. The connecting arm makes it an unmissable system when passing through subdivisions.
Furthermore, this new fall arrest device is lighter and more compact
, satisfying the demands of different vertical and height work, but always under the same Petzl desire to guarantee permanent protection against falls and great ease of use.
Like its little brother, the Asap Lock features an exceptional locking system
that is a true benchmark in fall protection
for workers at height. In normal use, the device moves freely
along the rope, without manual intervention
, to follow the user in their movements and allow them to fully concentrate on their work . In the event of a collision or sudden acceleration, the ASAP locks onto the rope and immobilizes the user.
It works indifferently on vertical or inclined rope
to accommodate all configurations that can be found in the workplace. Another important function of the Asap is that during a fall, a natural reflex can lead the user to grasp the device with their hands, this device works even in this situation.
It is certified according to North American, European and Russian standards.
- Materials: aluminum, stainless steel and polyamide.
- Permanent protection against falls, stops uncontrolled falls, slides and descents.
- Works with vertical or inclined rope.
- It locks onto the rope even if the user grabs it during the fall.
- Blocking function integrated in the lifeline that allows the user to immobilize the device to reduce the height of the fall. In high wind conditions, this function also prevents the rope from being pulled up.
- It moves along the rope up and down without any manual intervention.
- It is easily installed and uninstalled anywhere on the rope.
- The connecting arm makes it an unmissable system in the passage of subdivisions.
- Can be combined with an energy absorbing lanyard.
- It accepts semi-static ropes (EN 1891 type A) from 10 to 13 mm in diameter.
- Weight according to manufacturer: 425 g.
- CE EN 12841 type A, EN 353-2, ANSI Z359.15 and EAC.