Simple climbing rope of 9.5mm.
diameter designed for high level climbing. Lightweight, Duratec Dry treatment increases longevity and performance in all conditions. It is a fine rope with an excellent compromise between weight and performance.
is a water-repellent treatment that makes the rope more resistant to water, preventing it from absorbing it and thus gaining weight or freezing. It repels dirt and significantly improves handling and handholding. These characteristics last longer in humid and cold conditions.
Its diameter facilitates handling while reducing weight to result in a lightweight rope, ideal for technical activities. It is suitable for use in high-level sport rock climbing, but also on multi-pitch, mixed, snow or ice routes.
It has the UltraSonic Finish
finish at the ends of the rope, where the core and the sleeve are perfectly welded by ultrasound, increasing durability and preventing the end of the rope from opening.
This type of rope leaves the factory with ClimbReady
folding, which folds the rope in a specific way so that it is always ready to be used. When the user unpacks it in the first use, this type of folding avoids incorrect maneuvers, increasing longevity and preventing the rope from already curled in the first use.
Finally, the EverFlex
heat treatment stabilizes the threads and makes the rope more homogeneous, providing excellent grip with the hand and constant maneuverability over time.
The Arial 9.5 mm.
belongs to Petzl's new line of dynamic strings. They have been designed with the highest quality standards of the brand, with each one of them using the best current technologies, specifically conceived for the use that each alpinsta, mountaineer or climber is going to give them, so that they maintain all their benefits during their lives. useful rope.
- Multi-purpose rope for high-level climbers: Thin rope with an excellent compromise between weight and performance, it can be used on rock, mixed, snow or ice.
- More longevity and ease of use in any condition thanks to the Duratec Dry treatment, the UltraSonic Finish and the ClimbReady folding.
- More effective belaying due to the Middle Mark marking the middle of the rope to facilitate maneuvering and EverFlex treatment.
- Diameter: 9.5mm.
- Type of rope: simple rope.
- Percentage of the cover: 40%.
- Number of falls factor 1: 7.
- Static elongation: 7.6%.
- Dynamic elongation: 32%.
- Shock force: 8.8 kN.
- Construction: 40 spindles.
- Materials: polyamide
- Length: 60 m.
- Weight per meter: 58g.
- CE EN 892, UIAA.