A lightweight asymmetric carabiner that is made of aluminum. It has a D shape particularly suited for connection to diverse equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling. The Am’D carabiner is available in three locking systems: automatic TRIACT−LOCK or BALL−LOCK system, or the manual SCREW−LOCK system. May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
- Material(s): aluminum
- Fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross−section ensures an improved strength−to−weight ratio and protects markings from abrasion
- Available in three different locking systems: TRIACT−LOCK, BALL−LOCK, SCREW−LOCK
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC, NFPA 1983