Comfortable and ergonomic bag from the Petzl brand intended for independent practitioners and canyoning guides.
Designed for canyoning, the ALCANADRE GUIDE 45 is a comfortable and ergonomic bag, intended for autonomous practitioners and guides. The multiple padding offers optimal comfort during long approach marches. The numerous orifices optimize the evacuation of the water. It has a very complete range of accessories to facilitate maneuvering: colored rings, removable belt, buckles on the shoulder straps that allow you to quickly remove it in an emergency.
It is equipped with two compartments that allow direct access to the drum and the rope, with a specific pocket for rescue equipment and a mesh pocket for small equipment. Its construction and its reinforced upper handle give it great durability.
- Capacity of 45 liters.
- Materials: TPU tarpaulin (PVC free), reinforced TPU bottom (PVC free), polyester tape and closed cell foam.
- Padded back, shoulder straps and belt for optimal comfort during long approach marches.
- Adjustable chest strap for better stability during transport.
- Lap belt that can be removed when not in use.
- Drawstring with tanka and flap that allows you to close the bag easily.
- Tape that works with the flap open or closed, to tie it off effectively in any situation.
- Perforated sides and bottom for efficient water drainage.
- Buckles on the two straps that allow the removal of the removal quickly in case of emergency.
- Upper compartment with a rigid front face that allows easy removal and storage of the rope.
- Lower compartment that when opened you have direct access to the drum.
- Two different colored rings inside the bag to hook the ends of the rope.
- Mesh pocket on the inside of the flap for quick access to a mask or any small material.
- Specific marking area on the outside that allows the extraction to be easily identified.
- Approximate weight of 1745 g.