Easy to use bag for canyoning.
Designed for canyoning, the ALCANADRE CLUB 30 is an easy-to-use bag for groups. The padded shoulder straps offer excellent comfort during approach marches.
Its wide opening allows easy removal and placement of the rope. The multiple orifices optimize the evacuation of the water. It is equipped with three different colored rings to hook the ends of the rope and the rescue equipment. Buckles on each strap allow for quick removal in an emergency. Its construction and its reinforced upper handle give it great durability.
- Capacity of 30 liters.
- Padded shoulder straps for excellent comfort during approach marches.
- Adjustable chest strap for better stability during transport.
- Wide opening that allows easy removal and placement of the rope. It can be used with the YARA CLUB 15 rope bag.
- Cord with tanka that allows you to close the bag easily.
- Multi-position strap to tie the bag effectively in any situation.
- Perforated sides and bottom for efficient water drainage.
- Three different colored rings inside the bag to hook the ends of the rope and the rescue material.
- Buckles on the two straps that allow the removal of the removal quickly in case of emergency.
- Preformed upper handle to facilitate the transport of the bag.
- Specific marking area on the outside that allows the extraction to be easily identified.
- TPU canvas and reinforced bottom with welded seams that offers great resistance to abrasion.
- Reinforced upper handle with protective cover.
- Ultra-resistant tanka.
- Materials: TPU tarpaulin (PVC free), reinforced TPU bottom (PVC free), polyester tape and closed cell foam.
- Approximate weight of 885 g.