Absorbica-Y Tie Back
double lanyard by Petzl
with energy absorber, integrated intermediate return rings and MGO connectors. It is designed to be permanently secured to high volume structures. It provides a safety line in cables, ropes or bars and allows to permanently secure the fractioned steps.
The belt is designed in an elastic way so as not to hinder the work of the operator. The absorbic has a textile cover, resistant to abrasion and tearing, with a zipper that limits the risks of cutting and shearing in the edge areas. It is certified according to the requirements of North American, European and Russian standards.
- Maximum length 180 cm.
- Maximum length after tearing in the event of a 320 cm drop.
- Works with users weighing between 50 and 130 kg.
- Absorbates with tearing in stages to limit acceleration for light users.
- At the tip it incorporates MGO large opening connectors.
- Incorporates captive carabiner
- Certified according to American, European and Russian standards.
- Weight according to manufacturer 2330 g.
- Certifications: ANSI Z359.13 12 feet, ANSI Z359.12, CE EN 355, EN 354, EN 362 and EAC.