Absorbica-Y 150 MGO
double lanyard by Petzl
with integrated energy absorber, elastic straps to avoid hindering progression, large connectors MGO opening to anchor to metal structures and a Bm'D carabiner combined with the Captiv grab bar to connect it to the harness.
Designed to progress through a vertical structure or a security line
, with passage of subdivisions. It is certified
according to North American, European and Russian standards
- Absorbs energy in case of fall:
- Tear of the energy absorber strap that limits the impact force supported by the user.
- Works with users weighing between 50 and 130 kg.
- Staged tear to limit the deceleration supported by light weights.
- Minimum volume thanks to the compact energy absorber so that it does not interfere with handling and this FLEX version with 150 cm elastic straps so as not to hinder progression.
- Resistant textile cover, with opening system at the ends, to protect the energy absorber from abrasion and splashes, while allowing periodic reviews of the absorber.
- Served with:
- Two MGO large opening connectors (60 mm) made mainly of aluminum and with an automatic locking system for easy handling.
< / li>
- A lightweight, highly resistant aluminum Bm'D carabiner thanks to its reinforced trigger, with Triact-Lock automatic locking system and equipped with the Captiv holding bar for connection to the harness.
- Materials: polyester, polyamide, high tenacity polyethylene and aluminum.
- Length without connectors: 150 cm.
- Length with connectors: 180 cm.
- Weight according to manufacturer: 1910 g.
- Warranty: 3 years.
- Certification: ANSI Z359.13 12 feet, ANSI Z359.12, CE EN 355, EAC.