The Men's Torrentshell Jacket offers exceptional protection in wet climates. Ideal for hiking & trekking in drenching conditions, it will keep you dry and comfortable from start to finish.
Made with H2No Performance Standard, a durable, lightweight and versatile shell fabric for maximum protection against the elements. The 2.5−layer nylon jacket has a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets (with a carabiner clip−in loop).
Other features include a hood that rolls down, stows away, and has a laminated visor, the center zipper has minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps and the ventilating pit zips have storm flaps and DWR−treated zippers. With a microfleece−lined neck, hook−and−loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem.
- H2No Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5−layer nylon ripstop
- 2−way−adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece−lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Center−front zipper features minimal welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper−garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)−treated zippers
- Self−fabric hook−and−loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- Self−stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip−in loop
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2.5−layer, 2.6−oz 50−denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Approx. weight: 345 g