Women's ultra−light down jacket for maximum warmth during cold, winter climates.
Patagonia's Down Sweater offers featherweight, superbly compressible warmth. The revised 100% polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket does more than look sharp; it's tear−resistant, snow shedding and windproof.
Details include top−quality, ethically sourced and traceable 800−fill−power premium European goose down stabilized with a quilted−through construction, two exterior zippered pockets and an interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuffsack with a carabiner clip−in loop.
Now with a more contoured fit, new quilting lines and a slightly longer hem. Nylon−bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem (tightens from inside the handwarmer pockets) seal in heat, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
- New shell fabric has an updated ripstop pattern, and like the liner, is still a 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third−party−verified, non−live−plucked, non−force−fed) 800−fill−power goose down
- Updated fit is more contoured and has a longer hem; horizontal quilt lines in body and narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels
- Center−front vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next−to−skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self−stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem
- Shell fabric: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
- Approx. weight: 345 g (12.2 oz)