Light backpack for hiking and cycling from the Osprey
brand, perfect for short excursions in the mountains and where we can store our necessary equipment during the day.
The Talon 22
backpack has a minimalist, low-weight design that provides outstanding comfort in all circumstances. It has a lumbar adjustment belt with padded padding and breathable fabric, incorporates side pockets with zip closure where you can store your mobile safely and always have it at hand.
backrest with rubber padding & # 8722; foam that offers proper ventilation and management of body moisture generated during the activity. Chest adjustment band with emergency whistle integrated in the closure and inner pocket compatible with additional hydration system.
Ice ax holder on the front panel of the backpack and Stow & # 8722; on & # 8722; the & # 8722; Go
pole holder system that allows its correct fixation without having to remove the backpack. It has reflective details that will allow us to be more visible in the dark and increase our safety.
- Backrest with AirScape system, made of molded foam and ventilation channels.
- Mesh straps and belt.
- Chest strap with emergency whistle.
- Pockets on the straps to carry the bars or energy gel.
- Zip pockets on the belt.
- Compatible with hydration system.
- Side pockets in stretch fabric.
- Two main compartments with zip closure.
- Reflective details.
- Anchor point for led light.
- Lidlock accessory to fix the bike helmet.
- Ice ax holder.
- Capacity: 22 l.
- Weight according to manufacturer 810 g