The Sojourn 60
backpack from Osprey
is designed for long trips, prioritizing transport comfort. It incorporates a multitude of practical details to make our trips more comfortable. It can be carried as a rolling suitcase or on the back as a backpack thanks to the shoulder straps and hip belt.
The molded one-size-fits-all frame is constructed of highly durable ABS polyamide and polyurethane wheels. The ErgoGrip TM
handle is retractable and comfortable making the transport of our suitcase very easy.
The elastic pockets on the front and on the sides of the backpack are ideal for storing anything that you want to compress in them, designed for access to water bottles. The Isoform hipbelt, harness and back panel support and distribute your load evenly and comfortably.
In its backpack mode, the padded backrest and the hip belt, also padded, facilitate the transport of the load and maximize comfort. A fully adjustable harness makes it easy to adapt to your size while its mesh fabric favors ventilation.
It offers a custom, lightweight fit with moderate bulk, in a convertible backpack suitcase that is perfect for trips to the most remote places on the planet or at times when we have to carry a large amount of material.
- Adjustable mesh backrest.
- StraightJacket compression straps to hold content, preventing it from shifting and wrinkling.
- ErgoGrip retractable handle.
- Hidden closure for the chest area, with harness and removable hipbelt.
- Accessory compatible with Daylite.
- Dual front straps that offer the flexibility of different adjustment options.
- Mesh pockets on the internal front panel.
- Easy access pocket for liquids and valuables.
- ID card holder.
- Internal compression strap system.
- Clip for keys.
- Internal side mesh pocket.
- Zippered panel for access to main compartment with locking latches.
- Sternum strap.
- Dimensions: 64 x 36 x 35 cm.
- Capacity: 60 liters.
- Weight according to manufacturer of 3.87 kg.