Backpack with a simple and cutting-edge design, the Rook 65 is an innovative hiking backpack that offers you unsurpassed comfort and fit.
The Osprey Rook 50
backpack features a highly adjustable ventilated back system that incorporates AirSpeed technology
with suspended mesh that creates a wide air gap between the backpack and your back. This allows the body to rest on the hipbelt of the backpack, which provides greater comfort and a very stable load support.
Thanks to an innovative tensioner system, adjusting the torso length is completely intuitive.
Offering a simple, fast and perfect adjustment to adapt to a greater number of torso lengths, these backpacks include two load lifters on the top that ensure that the shoulder pads offer maximum comfort whatever your position. The wide, padded hipbelt provides a very comfortable fit and helps you carry heavier loads in your backpack. The Rook has all the necessary elements to complete multi-day crossings. If necessary, the Rook is compatible with Osprey Daylite backpacks, as the smallest backpack can be attached to the largest one, expanding its capacity and giving you the option of leaving your large backpack at camp to complete a shorter hike with your backpack for a single day.
- Large capacity with access points to the top cover and the bottom compartment for the sleeping bag.
- An internal divider incorporates a separate bottom compartment that can be removed when not in use.
- It includes several compression straps that provide more stability to the backpack and do not detract from the functionality of the mesh pockets for water bottles.
- Dual hipbelt pockets and a large top flap pocket with key clip allow easy access to smaller items.
- Ventilated and adjustable AirSpeed & trade; suspended mesh back panel.
- Adjustable torso extension.
- Entry at the base with closure.
- Compatible with Daylite & Daylite Plus.
- Tie cords.
- Built-in, removable rain cover.
- Internal hydration sleeve.
- Internal upper compartment to compress the shoulder straps.
- Lower compartment with large zippers.
- PowerMesh & trade; double access pockets for the bottle.
- Removable straps for the sleeping mattress.
- Side compression straps.
- Compartment in the base for the sleeping bag with internal separation.
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle.
- Access to the upper flap.
- Hip belt with twin zippered pockets.
- Zip pocket on top flap.
- Maximum dimensions (cm): 74 (l) x 42 (w) x 35 (d).
- Main fabric: 600D Polyester.
- Weight: 1590 g