The Mutant 38
is a light and resistant backpack designed for climbing by the Osprey
brand, very light, flexible and versatile, ideal for the whole year. Practice for day trips or even more if we are careful when organizing the backpack. It is suitable for all types of weather conditions, and is suitable for both alpine climbing and ice climbing, with a snow repellent panel or ski holder system.
The classic tube design makes it easy to access and reduces the risk of snagging while climbing. The backrest is made of EVA
, which provides comfort and ventilation.
This backpack has side compression straps to improve the fit and reduce the volume of the same. Lightly adjustable belt with anchors for carabiners. The belt is designed to be able to be tied to the backpack in the opposite direction if we need to lift the backpack or at some point the belt bothers us.
- Chest strap with emergency whistle.
- Integrated storage for ski / mountaineering helmet.
- Dual ToolLock ™ holding rings to fix the ice axes.
- PU texture on the front panel resistant to corrosion.
- Buckles easy to use with gloves.
- Integrated rings for clothing on the hipbelt.
- Compatible with hydration system.
- Clip for keys.
- Lumbar belt integrated into the backpack that can be hidden on the back of the backpack.
- Side ski transport system.
- Removable top flap with dual compartments.
- 15mm side compression straps.
- Integrated storage for the helmet.
- FlapJacket ™ top cap for use without mushroom.
- T6061 aluminum alloy HDPE removable back support.
- Maximum dimension in cm: 73 x 32 x 30 cm.
- Approximate weight of 1280 g in size M / L.