backpack has been developed to be versatile and versatile
. Valid for any season and weather, even for one day or for several.
It incorporates rain cover
, to keep the inner material dry on rainy days, which is perfect for long trekking. For hot days the backrest has a good ventilation system. Airscape & trade;
, an adjustable system that keeps the load and the back ventilated.
It is a really comfortable backpack, the harness and lumbar belt that it incorporates, improves the adjustment of the load and allows improving transport and distributing the load efficiently, thanks to the two storage pockets for the materials you want to have more at hand, the External straps at the bottom to carry the sleeping bag or mat and also thanks to the lateral compression straps you can keep the load stable and reduce the volume.
When you need to have your hands free, the Stow on the Go & trade; hands-free system
will allow you to easily store your trekking poles. By simply passing the poles through two adjustable rubber bands, the poles are tucked away and are still quickly accessible for when you need them again.
- Airscape & trade; foam on the backrest to improve ventilation.
- It incorporates a compartment for a hydration system.
- Adjustment strap on the sternum with emergency whistle.
- Zip pocket for access to the Top.
- Back elastic pocket.
- Pockets on the hip adjustment belt with zippers.
- Stow-on-the-Go & trade; hands-free system.
- Ice ax holder.
- Removable rain cover.
- External access to the hydration system.
- Pocket for the sleeping bag.
- Side compression straps.
- Elastic mesh side pockets.
- Approximate weight of 1420 g.