brand lightweight 55-liter travel backpack.
The Farpoint 55
can be carried like a backpack but packed as if it were a suitcase, facilitating transport, storage and improving the ability to organize the material when traveling.
It has padded handles on the top and on the sides for portability. The StraightJacket
compression system secures the load firmly and significantly reduces the overall volume of the pack. Compression straps also serve to secure and fit a 13 liter day pack.
The day backpack can also be attached to the harness as a fanny pack, something useful especially when we want to store our most valuable items or plane tickets and have them close at hand. Internal compression straps greatly maximize capacity while protecting luggage. For trips where we will have to spend the night, we can fix a mat or sleeping mat to the external straps located at the base.
- Reversible mesh back panel with die-cut mesh on harness and belt.
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle.
- StraightJacket compression.
- Zip and Clip holder in the day pack.
- 13-liter day backpack.
- Internal compression strap system.
- Clip for keys.
- Internal side mesh pocket.
- Internal organizer pocket.
- Removable straps for the mat.
- Dimensions 65 x 32 x 32 cm.
- Approximate weight of 1780 g.