40-liter capacity travel backpack. Its main feature is a die-cut mesh back panel to facilitate air circulation and ventilation, largely avoiding excess sweating in the contact area.
The Farpoint 40
can be carried as a backpack or as if it were a suitcase, depending on our needs, facilitating transport and improving its handling when traveling.
It has padded handles on the top and on the sides so that it can be transported and taken from the airport carousels. The compression system of the StraightJacket
secures the load firmly and significantly reduces the overall volume of the pack.
It has internal compression straps that optimize interior capacity while protecting luggage and keeping it in place.
- Reversible mesh back panel with die-cut mesh on harness and belt.
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle.
- StraightJacket compression.
- Internal compression strap system.
- Clip for keys.
- Internal side mesh pocket.
- Internal organizer pocket.
- Dimensions: 54 x 35 x 25 cm.
- Approximate weight of 1440 g.