brand travel backpack with 40 liters of capacity. Its main feature is a die-cut mesh back panel to facilitate air circulation and ventilation, largely avoiding excess sweating in the contact area.
The Farpoint 40
has padded handles on the top and sides to allow it to be carried and picked up from the airport carousels. The compression system of the StraightJacket
secures the load firmly and significantly reduces the overall volume of the pack.
It has internal compression straps that optimize interior capacity while protecting luggage and keeping it in place.
- Reversible mesh back panel with die-cut mesh on harness and belt.
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle.
- StraightJacket compression.
- Internal compression strap system.
- Clip for keys.
- Internal side mesh pocket.
- Internal organizer pocket.
- Dimensions 54 x 35 x 37 cm.
- Approximate weight of 1440 g.