Ultralight backpack from the Osprey
brand, with a capacity of 38 liters. Made with a fabric that offers lightness, resistance and durability. Designed to withstand multi-day breaks on any trail throughout the year.
During the hottest conditions, the suspended mesh Airscape
back panel maintains a high degree of ventilation while in turn providing the necessary support to carry the load in the most comfortable way.
It has a belt and load straps BioStretch
for extra adaptability to our body.
They incorporate a Stow-on-the-Go
system to store the poles through the two elastic rings that allow quick and easy placement.
Stretch mesh side pockets and front stretch pocket where you can store wet items. While compression straps keep the load safe and under control.
- Capacity of 38 liters.
- Ultralight, resistant and durable.
- 100D High Tenacity Nylon fabric.
- Suspended mesh AirScape back panel.
- BioStretch mesh harness and hipbelt.
- FlapJacket top cover for use without the flap.
- 7mm lateral compression straps.
- Elastic mesh side pockets.
- Elastic front pocket.
- Stow-on-the-Go pole holder.
- Compatible with hydration system.
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle.
- Ice ax holder.
- Removable sack straps.
- Approximate weight of 1.23 kg.