If the bike trail isn’t enough for the adventurer in you, then you are looking for the right pack option as the spirit of adventure is captured by the versatility of the Escapist. Whether you're riding 100+ miles or commuting to work, the AirScape™ backpanel provides you with complete ventilation and support. When you're thrashing those fast descents you'll appreciate how the Biostretch™ hipbelt and harness keep the pack cinched comfortably to your back.
The Escapist's twin zippered hipbelt pockets mean you can quickly grab trail essentials on the go and firmly attach your helmet with Lidlock™. Keep your phone and sunglasses to hand with the scratch−free pockets in the harness and main compartment. The best rides inevitably result in dirty gear, store it separately with the Escapist's internal zipped divider. Keeping yourself hydrated when riding hard is absolutely key, with quick access to the external hydration sleeve you can easily refill your reservoir. When you're out riding over multiple days, you'll need to carry enough gear.
InsideOut™ compression and PowerMesh™ stretch pockets allow you to securely transport all your gear no matter how rutted the track you're riding gets. An internal organiser means you can easily sort your tools, spares and pumps. Even when the weather turns for the worst, the built in high visibility raincover deploys quickly to protect your pack and all of your gear. Keep yourself visible in low light with reflective graphics and blinker light attachment.
- Adjustable torso length
- AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation
- Base zip entry
- BioStretch™ hipbelt and harness
- Built in high visibility rain cover
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoir
- External hydration access
- Front zippered pocket
- Internal organiser for bike specific tools and spares
- Internal zipped divider
- LED light attachment point
- LidLock™ bike helmet attachment
- Reflective graphics
- Side compression straps
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut™ compression
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Zipped pocket on harness
- Zippered panel access
- Zippered scratch−free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Zippered top access