brand large capacity backpack, maximum ventilation and comfort. Designed to offer maximum quality in its finishes and thus make our alpine getaways more comfortable.
The Atmos AG 65 M
incorporates AntiGravity & trade;
suspended 3D mesh system that helps maintain optimal ventilation while allowing comfortable load support. In addition, its Fit On The Fly
belt, which has a padded area, guarantees a precise fit to the body.
Its Stow on the Go
system allows the trekking poles to be transported comfortably, allowing them to be attached to the side of the backpack without having to take it off. Includes rain cover and removable mushroom with secondary cover to avoid exposing cargo.
- Capacity of 65 liters.
- 3D AntiGravity & trade; for maximum ventilation.
- Adjustment strap on the chest with emergency whistle.
- ExoForm & trade; Harness Biostretch & trade; with loading bar.
- Elastic mesh side pockets.
- Pockets on the belt.
- Stow on the Go system, pole holder.
- Ice ax holder.
- Fit on the fly system in adjustable lumbar belt.
- Rain cover.
- Elastic front pocket.
- FlapJacket top cover for use without the cover.
- Compartment in the base with internal separation.
- Lightweight peripheral frame.
- Compatible with hydration reservoir
- Removable straps for bags or mats.
- Approximate weight 2.19 kg.