All mountain ski boots Speedmachine 120
from the Nordica
brand, with a high flex index for advanced level skiers who require boots that provide maximum performance.
The shell features Tri-Force
construction and Infrared
technology, allowing you to fully customize the outer shell. Primaloft
liner design and insulation offer precision without sacrificing comfort and warmth.
The internal Custom Cork Liner
liner takes advantage of the benefits of cork, insulation and transmission, to make the skier's response more precise. It also allows a total adaptation to the shape of our feet through the baking process.
- Bi-injected polyurethane shell and shaft with Infrared thermoformable technology.
- Tri Force construction.
- Last width 100 mm.
- Flex index 120.
- PFP booty ready to be preformed.
- Tri-Fit technology.
- 4 aluminum micrometric hooks, with screwed macro adjustment.
- Waterproof membrane to prevent water from entering the liner.
- Grip Walk sole for greater grip when walking.
- Inner lining with Primaloft padding.
- Power strap 45 mm.
- Approximate weight of 2000 g (1/2 in 26.5 MP.)
To customize the case you can go to your Barrabes Shop < / a> nearest and provide you with the necessary information.