Ultralight competition skis from the Movement
brand, the most versatile model in the Race Pro range, with a slightly wider skid to offer greater versatility with an equally low weight.
The Race Pro 77
have an ultralight and rigid construction with a Karuba wood core and carbon fiber laminates that allow excellent power transmission and grip on hard snow.
Double fiberglass plate under the skid for a better grip on the fixing screws and Va-Tech
technology for vibration absorption.
- Model for competition ski mountaineering.
- Ultralight Karuba wood core.
- Laminate of carbon fiber .
- DPR fiberglass reinforcement.
- Va-Tech anti-vibration technology.
- Base P-Tex 5000.
- Dimensions of 115/77/96 mm in 160 cm.
- Turning radius of 18 m in 160 cm.
- Approximate weight of 850 g in 160 cm.