The Alp Tracks 84 LTD
boards of the Movement
brand are the union of all the technological development and the good craftsmanship of the brand to achieve a precise, stable and with a very contained weight given its heights. Its Twin rocker Touring
design allows quick turns with less effort and greater buoyancy in deep snow.
lightweight wood ski core combined with the carbon fiber
reinforcements and the titanium reinforcement at the base of the binding achieves a very light ski, keeping the maximum possible torsional stiffness and flexibility. The sidewall ABS
construction is applied to the central part of the ski, reducing vibrations and ensuring optimal grip. By leaving the tip and tail part free, greater flexibility is achieved when skiing.
- Field of use 100% mountain skiing.
- Alp Tracks Technology Construction.
- Ultra light Karuba wood core.
- Fiberglass and carbon reinforcement.
- Base P-Tex 5000.
- ASA shock absorption technology.
- VA-TECH anti vibration system.
- Dimensions of 128/89/116 mm in 177 cm.
- Turning radius of 18 m in 177 cm.
- Spatula rocker profile.
- Approximate weight of 1,130 g / board in 177 cm.