The Alp Tracks 84 LTD
women's decks by Movement
are the union of all the technological development and the good craftsmanship of the brand to achieve a precise, stable mountain ski and with a very contained weight. Its Twin rocker Touring
design allows quick turns with less effort.
lightweight wood ski core combined with the carbon fiber
reinforcements and the titanium reinforcement at the base of the binding achieves a very light ski, keeping the maximum possible torsional stiffness and flexibility. The sidewall ABS
construction is applied to the central part of the ski, reducing vibrations and ensuring optimal grip. By leaving the tip and tail part free, greater flexibility is achieved when skiing.
- Field of use 100% mountain skiing.
- Alp Tracks Technology Construction.
- Ultra-light Karuba wood core.
- Fiberglass and carbon reinforcement.
- PTex 5000 Base.
- Dimensions: 119/84/108 mm in 161 cm.
- Turning radius: 17 m in 161 cm.
- Twin rocker touring.
- Approximate weight of 890 g / board in 161 cm.