The 30-liter Millet
backpack is designed for trekking and climbing since it has adequate dimensions for this type of activity, resistant fabric and a design that makes it very comfortable and functional.
rucksack has a cushioned backpad of Ariaprène™
, which leaves free a central groove to provide a correct ventilation for the back, keeping you dry and comfortable.
Its harness is ergonomic, light and very comfortable to wear even with heavy burdens, it has a chest strap and lumbar belt with side pockets that keeps the backpack perfectly fixed and prevents it from moving, which can unbalance you during some difficult step.
This model of rucksack has an inverted opening system, which places the main closures in the backpad area and leaves a cleaner front face to keep it from getting attached and give it a more attractive appearance.
It is compatible with a hydration system and incorporates side compression straps and quick-fixing ice ax holders on the front panel.
It incorporates a pocket with zipper on the front cover, top strap, loops on the harness handles and elastic pocket on the front panel with outer elastic drawstring.
- Capacity of 30 liters.
- Tough fabric N210 D HT Jin Rip and N 420 D HD Oxford.
- Reverse opening system, Opposite Opening™;.
- Padded harness with chest strap.
- Lumbar belt with pockets with zipper.
- Cushioned backpad with central ventilation groove
- Rain cover.
- Quick Ax™ ice ax holder on the front panel.
- Sticks holder.
- Side compression straps.
- Pocket on the cover
- Elastic pocket on the front panel.
- Compatible with hydration system.
- Approximate weight of 950 g.