Jacket with waterproof membrane Gore-Tex & reg; Pro Astree 3L
for alpine and technical activities, a protective shell with which to face the worst conditions in the mountains.
The Trilogy V Icon Dual Gtx Pro Jacket
jacket from the French brand Millet
has been designed to offer total protection and comfort in alpine activities, keeping an extraordinary relationship between resistance and weight.
Its 3-layer fabric adds a combination of highly waterproof and breathable membranes at the same time, being perfect for the development of intense technical activities.
- Combination of fabrics with Gore-Tex & reg; Pro Astree 3L / Gore-Tex & reg; Pro Pegase 3L.
- 28,000 mm / cm² water column.
- High degree of RET breathability> 6 m² / Pa / W
- Water repellent DWR external treatment.
- RECCO & reg; avalanche detection system.
- Adjustable helmet compatible hood.
- Water resistant zippers.
- Underarm ventilation zippers.
- Zippered chest pockets compatible with the use of harness.
- Interior zip pocket.
- Double carriage central zipper.
- Adjustable cuffs with velcro.
- Elastic girdle at the hem.
- Approximate weight of 465 g.