The Touring Intense
is an ultralight jacket, designed for fast outings on ski touring and mainly for competition. It is elastic to allow great freedom of movement and high breathability.
It is made with Energy Knit
fabric with high elasticity and muscle compression to reduce the accumulation of lactic acid, facilitating an improvement in physical performance. Its polyamide composition provides very good resistance to abrasion.
The back is made of 3D Alveole
mesh, very breathable as this area is critical in terms of sweating and resistant to withstand the friction of the backpack. The shoulders have silicone inserts to increase the grip of the backpack. Two large fur pockets help pack them quickly.
- Energy Knit fabric, 71% polyamide and 29% Lycra Xtra-Life, 195 g / m².
- 3D Alveole mesh back fabric.
- High neck.
- Full central zip.
- 2 pockets on the chest for the skins.
- 1 zippered chest pocket.
- Inside pocket for the chest.
- Reflective elements.
- Approximate weight of 355 g.