Backpack designed for ski touring and mountaineering in general. The Peuterey Integrale
has a 35-liter capacity that can be expanded to 45 liters.
It has an anatomical Free Flex
backrest with channels so that the air circulates better, achieving better ventilation and a multitude of details, such as the pocket for the crampons or the front opening system, which make it really functional.
- N 300 D Robic Twin Chip, N 420 D Oxford and P 1200 D polyester fabric.
- Adjustable belt with zippered pockets.
- Front opening by zip.
- Padded and anatomical backrest Free Flex .
- Foam Ariaprene foam on the backrest.
- Extendable main lid with full coverage and rope-carrying compressor.
- Side compression tapes.
- Apiolet holder on the belt.
- Side ski rack.
- 2 FPP ™ ice ax holders.
- Outside crampon pocket.
- Back length 46 cm.
- Approximate weight of 1420 g.