brand technical boots for men, an emblematic and benchmark model within the Expert Series
line, designed for expeditions of great magnitude and for the most extreme winters.
The Everest Summit GTX
stand out for their innovative thermal construction and resistant to the harshest climates, they assure us of unlimited warmth and safety. The Superfabrics
construction makes these boots extremely durable, highly resistant and highly breathable.
The inner bootie has been made to keep the heat inside, so it has been provided with a light Primaloft
padding, allowing us to withstand extreme temperatures of up to -60 ° C.
Incorporating a Gore-Tex
membrane, it offers durable waterproofing and windproof protection, all combined with optimized breathability. They are resistant products that enhance the protection and comfort of the user to the highest level.
- Model for men.
- Alpine and ergonomic cut.
- Inner bootie with Primaloft padding.
- Integrated and watertight leggings.
- Gaiter closures with zip and velcro.
- Top fit with tanca.
- Cordura & reg; chassis.
- Vibram & reg; sole Marmolada Light, offers a precise grip on all types of terrain.
- Fiberglass and Carbon midsole.
- Compatible with crampons.
- Approximate weight of 1330 g (½ pair size 8 UK).