brand Baikal 1500
is an ideal mummy sleeping bag for trekking and hiking. It has SuperMix fiber
synthetic fiber on the interior, a combination of 3 hollow fibers coated with silicone that offers a high water repellency in addition to compressibility.
In the upper part, the bag has a double layer of fiber of 150 g/m2 and in the lower, one layer of fiber, 200 g/m2 thick. The Mummy−type shape helps to increase its heat efficiency and the hood is 3D and adjustable to the shape of the head making it so that the warmth of the head does not escape.
It is a bag suitable for comfort temperatures of 1 º C, so it is suitable only for use in summer, long trekkings or bivouac excursions in temperate climates. Features:
- Synthetic SuperMix fiber fill, hollow fiber with water repellency, compressibility and calorific properties.
- Side zipper that opens in both directions and with flaps to prevent heat loss.
- Adjustable Hood with 3D shape.
- Inside pocket to keep small things.
- Includes compression bag.
- Polyamide 40D/255T exterior fabric with ripstop.
- Polyester 50/300T on interior .
- Measures 230 x 77 x 47 cm.
- Temperatures Comfort 1°C/ limit −4°C/ Extreme −21º.
- Approximate weight 1600 g.