Approach shoes from the Millet
brand, with a light construction, provide great comfort and versatility in the mountains. Perfect for rocky areas.
They consist of an innovative upper made of Nylon Matrix & reg; Kevlar & reg;
, and the heel and toe areas are reinforced with high abrasion resistance rubber for durability and protection.
They have a double density micro recycled EVA midsole that offers good cushioning underfoot. Two-component, padded and comfortable hygienic insole. Outsole Four Points Grip & trade;
with great adhesion and grip thanks to its aggressive tread and high resistance to abrasion, achieving a very robust and durable shoe that will accompany us on many outings in the mountains, with great comfort and lightness.
- Nylon Matrix & reg; Kevlar & reg ;.
- Ergonomic construction of great comfort.
- Dual density micro recycled EVA midsole.
- 4 Points Grip & trade; outsole with great adhesion and grip.
- Two-component hygienic shock-resistant insole.
- Rubber reinforcements on the heel and toe.
- Approximate weight of 280 g (½ pair size 8 UK).