Moab 2 Gtx
hiking shoe by Merrell
, lightweight, breathable and dries quickly if it gets wet. It incorporates a Gore-Tex & reg;
membrane that is totally resistant to water.
This membrane is made up of pores that are 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but in turn are 700 times larger than a molecule of water vapor. This design prevents water from entering and allows a good level of perspiration to evacuate the sweat generated inside.
It is made with synthetic leather and mesh
, a combination that provides a sturdy shoe as well as highly breathable. Merrell has achieved very comfortable footwear with AirCushion
technology, which provides additional cushioning.
Vibram & reg;
outsole features an aggressive 5mm deep lug for a good grip. The heel part incorporates an air chamber
to increase cushioning. The midsole is made of EVA
and with extra reinforcement in the forefoot area. With this system a damping system suitable for trekking and hiking trips is achieved.
The part of the toe and heel is reinforced with synthetic leather to increase protection in these areas that are more exposed to wear and tear and abrasion. The arch of the shoe is reinforced with molded nylon.
- Made of breathable mesh and synthetic leather.
- Includes Gore-Tex & reg; membrane.
- Merrell M-Select & trade; anatomical footbed FIT.ECO with odor control.
- Reinforced toe.
- Merrell Air Cushion to absorb impacts.
- Mesh tongue to prevent outside elements from entering the inside of the shoe.
- Vibram & reg; sole.
- 5mm deep sole studs.
- Eva midsole to increase cushioning.
- Approximate weight of 744 g (the pair).