brand trekking shoes for women, highly breathable and waterproof.
The Moab 2 GTX W
incorporate a Goretex
water-repellent membrane formed by pores that are 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but in turn are 700 times larger than a molecule of water vapor. This design prevents water from entering and allows a good level of perspiration to evacuate the sweat generated inside.
They add AirCushion
technology that provides additional cushioning in the heel area thanks to the air chamber
Vibram TC5 +
sole that presents an aggressive lug with a 5 mm deep drop for a good grip. EVA
midsole and extra reinforcement in the forefoot area. With this system a damping system suitable for trekking and hiking trips is achieved.
- Model for women.
- Made of breathable mesh and synthetic leather.
- Gore-Tex membrane, waterproof and breathable.
- M Select Fit Eco insole, made of EVA rubber that contours the footwear.
- Reinforced toe.
- Merrell Air Cushion to absorb impacts.
- Tongue with mesh to prevent elements from entering the inside of the shoe.
- Vibram & reg; sole TC5 +.
- Eva midsole to increase cushioning.