Gloves from the Marmot
brand for mountaineering and mountain activities. Perfect for our alpine forays into high mountains and skiing thanks to their impermeability and insulation.
The Exum Guide Glove
have waterproof and breathable MemBrain & reg;
technology, with excellent durability. It is in charge of isolating us from snow, water and humidity, allowing the expulsion of body moisture to the outside, keeping our hands always dry.
On the other hand, the lining with DriClime & reg;
technology absorbs the body moisture produced by our hands and transports it to the outer surface of the gloves for subsequent evaporation.
Warmth and protection against low temperatures is provided by Thermal R & trade;
insulation, a hollow fiber filling with an incredible capacity to retain body heat and low weight, which maintains its properties even in conditions wet, an advantage for activities that take place preferably in contact with snow.
The Falcon Grip
leather palm, which ensures the necessary grip and durability, as well as dextrality when using our tools and performing the usual rope maneuvers.
- Loop to hang the gloves.
- DriClime & reg; two-component waterproof / breathable lining technology.
- Palma Falcon Grip.
- Waterproof, breathable with sealed seams.
- Design of the cuffs to be able to fit them well under the jacket sleeves.
- Outer material MemBrain & reg; 2L 100% Stretch nylon.
- DriClime & reg; inner lining, absorbs moisture in 3 dimensions.
- Thermal R & trade; fiber insulation.
- Approximate weight of 208 g.