Pin fixing Alpinist 12
for ski touring. Light and resistant, to be able to face long journeys. It offers active length compensation when the ski flexes and a remarkable power transmission on the descent.
carbon reinforced toe cap provides remarkable rigidity. Incorporates ice protection and integrated elastomers for a comfortable fit. The heel has two rises, 5 ° and 9 °, and the possibility of sliding at 0 °. Allows you to very easily switch from ascent mode to descent mode.
Check the compatibility of your boot with this binding in the attached PDF
- Pintech toe cap system.
- Heel with 180º rotation.
- Three hikes: 0º, 5º and 9º.
- 38mm wide mounting bracket.
- Anti-ice protections on the toecap.
- Elastomer inserts in the toe box to facilitate when putting on the binding.
- For skiers of 40-110 kg.
- Din range at the heel: 6-12.
- Adjustable heel 15 mm.
- Compatible with brakes.
- Approximate weight of 245 g.