Pin fixing Alpinist 9 Long Travel
for ski touring with 90 mm brake. Light and resistant, to be able to face long journeys. It offers active length compensation when the ski flexes and a remarkable power transmission on the descent.
carbon reinforced toe cap provides remarkable rigidity. Incorporates ice protection and integrated elastomers for a comfortable fit. The heel has two risers, 5 ° and 9 °, and the possibility of sliding at 0 °. Allows you to very easily switch from ascent mode to descent mode.
Check the compatibility of your boot with this binding in the attached PDF.
Check the compatibility of your boot with this binding in the attached PDF
- Pintech toe cap system.
- Heel cup with 180 ° rotation.
- Three hikes: 0 °, 5 ° and 9 °.
- 38mm wide mounting bracket.
- Anti-ice protections on the toecap.
- Elastomer inserts in the toe box to facilitate when putting on the binding.
- For skiers of 40-110 kg.
- Din range at the heel: 6-12.
- Adjustable heel 15 mm.
- Compatible with blades.
- 90mm brakes.
- Approximate weight of 345 g (with brake).