Large capacity backpack from the Lowe Alpine
brand. It is a renewed model, much lighter but with more functions and cleaner lines, it is ideal for mountain trips and trekking at high altitude.
The Cerro Torre 65:85
has a cargo transport system with VT Flex
technology, durable, easy to adjust and designed to maximize comfort when carrying loads heavy, offering a wide variety of options that meet the different wishes of the wide spectrum of users for which it is intended.
In addition, its upper part is removed and becomes a practical day backpack with a capacity of up to 10 liters, which can be used as a second auxiliary backpack for short mountain excursions. Its design also allows to expand the capacity of the backpack thanks to the movable loops.
- Capacity of 65 liters expandable to 85 liters.
- Cargo transport system with VT Flex technology.
- Belt that adapts perfectly to guarantee optimal comfort.
- Wide access to the interior.
- Strengths of exterior anchors.
- Rain cover.
- Mesh side pockets.
- Compatible with hydration system.
- SOS panel.
- Inside pocket with clip for keys.
- Pole holder.
- Ice ax holder.
- Internal zipped pocket on the mushroom.
- 210D 4 Axis / TriShield fabric.
- Adjustable back length from 48 to 58 cm.
- Approximate weight of 2880 g.