backpack with adequate capacity for short-term mountain activities. The Airzone Z 20
is a compact backpack that has the Z zip access system that allows easy access to the material we have inside.
This model has a very breathable Fixed AirZone
back panel that maximizes air circulation allowing a correct evacuation of moisture and sweat from the back, as well as an optimal dissipation of body heat resulting from an activity intense physics.
It is ideal for our weekend trips to the mountains, in which we seek to spend a few hours in contact with nature without looking for extreme difficulty either.
- Capacity of 20 liters.
- Fixed AirZone rear panel that maximizes air circulation through it to evacuate moisture and regulate temperature.
- Zippers with pullers to facilitate use with gloves and garage.
- Easy access bi-elastic mesh front storage pocket ideal for storing a jacket or first hand gear.
- Compatible with hydration system.
- Internal clip for keys.
- Anchor points for additional storage.
- It has a pocket to store the mobile on the shoulder strap, made of elastic material.
- Rain cover.
- Elastic side pockets for extra storage.
- Chest strap with integrated whistle.
- Pole holder.
- Approximate weight of 930 g.