Simple design backpack from the Lowe Alpine
brand with 25 liters capacity. Perfect for weekends outings, very fresh and comfortable, thanks to its Airzone back load system.
The Airzone Trail 25
has a renovated Airzone
system, redesigned from the load and ventilation system which brings in a perfect perspiration between the body and the backpack. Besides it provides several extra characteristics to help carrying all the things that we need, as outside pockets, practical sticks holders and easy system access to our luggage.
- 25 liters of capacity.
- N6.6 Mini Rip Fabric
- Airzone Fixed System.
- Tight mesh on the back that reduces anatomically shaped weight for comfort.
- Compatible with hydration system.
- Practical poles holder system.
- Easily accessible side front pocket.
- Inside and outside pockets with zippers.
- Side mesh pockets.
- Quilted belt with pocket.
- Side compression for increased load stability.
- Rain cover.
- Chest strap with safety whistle.
- Light grip system.
- Dimensions 63 x 34 x 28cm.
AIRZONE FIXED CARRY SYSTEM
The AirZone Fixed is Lowe Alpine's most advanced air−back carry system to date. AirZone technology features tensioned mesh and a large cut out space, reducing weight and allowing air to move freely between the pack and the wearer’s back. The AirZone Fixed has a decreased amount of contact mesh to maximise breathability and air flow. The shoulder harness is turned for increased comfort and the contact mesh is even softer for a comfortable carry. AirZone ventilated packs keep you cool and comfortable whether you’re moving fast in the hills, on a long hike, or just out on a hot summer's day, whatever size pack you're carrying.