Thermal bottle for children with a capacity of 0.35 liters of the Laken
brand made of stainless steel, suitable for food use. It has an attractive and fun neoprene cover designed by Katuki Saguyaki
The temperature of the interior is not transmitted to the exterior of the bottle, allowing a comfortable and easy grip. It is designed to be used only with cold drinks.
- Neoprene cover design Katuki Saguyaki .
- 0.35 liter capacity.
- Made of 18/8 stainless steel, suitable for food use.
- Keeps your drinks cold for up to 24 hours. Use only with cold drinks .
- Free of BPA, phthalates or other harmful substances.
- One-hand automatic opening.
- Mouthpiece with hygienic straw.
- It does not retain or transmit flavors.
- It measures 17.7 cm high and 7.3 cm in diameter.
- Reusable and recyclable.
- Approximate weight of 288 g.
- DO NOT wash in the dishwasher.
- DO NOT microwave.
- DO NOT freeze the thermos.
- Wash the neoprene with cold water and mild soap.
- Before the first use and for daily cleaning, we recommend washing by hand with soap diluted in lukewarm water, letting it drain with the mouth down so that the water does not remain inside. Store uncovered after each use.