of the Italian brand La Sportiva
, have been conceived to offer lightness, adjustment and control in each step, being a model specially designed for short distance races of the kilometer type vertical.
Its design incorporates a breathable and elastic Sock-Like & trade;
upper that wraps the foot in a precise and very comfortable way, its asymmetric lacing system allows an optimized fit.
This model incorporates a high-resistance compressed EVA
midsole with a drop of only 4 mm to obtain a more reactive and efficient behavior on short distances and a Rock- protection plate. guard
in the front half of the sole.
Add a Frixion White
sole with a multipurpose lug with IBS
(Impact Brake System) technology that is characterized by its high grip capacity both on the rise and on the descent.
- Men's short-distance model.
- Narrow last.
- Lightweight, breathable and elastic Lycra and microfiber upper with Sock-Like & trade; technology.
- Asymmetric tying system.
- High resistance compressed EVA midsole.
- Drop of 4 mm.
- Rock-guard plate for protection.
- Frixion White sole.
- Approximate weight of 190 g.