Rigid mountaineering boot Trango Tower Extreme GTX
from La Sportiva
for women. They offer maximum comfort, impermeability, resistance and durability with a reduced weight.
The upper part is made of nylon 6.6
, very resistant and water repellent, combined with the Honey Comb Guard
fabric, which combines abrasion resistant fabric with wire monofilament to protect the areas of greatest wear.
It incorporates the waterproof and insulating membrane Gore-Tex & reg; Insulated Comfort
that keeps your feet always cool, warm and dry throughout the activity, complemented by an outer fabric that is highly resistant to wear and tear.
The La Sportiva Cube
low-profile sole has been designed by Vibram
using a special mounting rubber between it and the midsole that reduces the amount of rubber used for its manufacture and therefore the final weight of the boot.
Undoubtedly a boot that will meet the highest expectations of those looking for footwear that offers maximum performance, comfort and, at the same time, low weight without sacrificing durability.
- Upper made of nylon 6.6 and Honey-Comb Guard anti-abrasion zones.
- Microfiber + Light PU Thermo-adhesive.
- Maximum protection thanks to the Gore-Tex & reg; technology membrane; Insulated Comfort.
- La Sportiva Cube low-profile outsole that uses less rubber and helps reduce the final weight of the boot.
- System Impact Brake System applied to the sole that absorbs impacts and helps traction and grip on descents.
- Staggered 7mm anti-twist nylon inner insole at the back.
- 3D Flex system in which a flexion zone has been incorporated into the shaft that allows the ankle to make the same movement it would naturally do, but without losing stability and protection.
- Approximate weight of 610 g the half pair.