Aesthetic renovation of the Testarossa
of La Sportiva
. Technical climbing shoe inspired by the Mirage and Miura. In the development of this climbing shoe, the optimal combination of synthetic and natural materials has been used, thus obtaining a perfect compromise between technicality and comfort.
It has an internal lining that has been applied only to the toe and heel, leaving the central part unlined, thus combining the comfort and breathability of the skin with the precision and inalterability of the lining.
Composite sole with climbing rubber Vibram & reg; XSGrip
, which guarantees the best grip and hardness performance, both for grip areas and for micro-support points. A formula that guarantees stability and optimal grip performance whether in summer with hot weather conditions or in winter with cold temperatures. The Vibram & reg; XSGrip is a blend with 30% more grip performance than other climbing rubbers available on the market.
It incorporates an asymmetric lacing system that allows you to customize the adjustment of the internal volume. The midsole on the toe cap gives it a little more rigidity for edging. It is ideal for rock climbing and very technical plates, it is somewhat uncomfortable for climbing on flat terrain. It allows a more comfortable and natural shape in the arch of the foot. It incorporates two tape pulls on the heel to facilitate the fit.
- Leather and microfiber exterior, tubular construction.
- Lining: Pacific toe and heel. Dry-Best & reg; tongue. Central part unlined.
- Fit: medium / large.
- Vibram & reg; sole XSGrip 3.5 mmm.
- P3 System (Permanent Power Platform) . It is an active part of climbing shoes, working in synergy with the feet to distribute and maintain tension consistently all the time.
- Approximate weight of 470 g.